Well, life is a bit of a rollercoaster right now. We are getting rid of stuff and I am really happy about that,but it is stuff with memories attached to it....you know...the baby stuff. the bottles, the bouncy seat, clothes. It is good that it is going to other people,but it is a bit sad and i am having mommy sadness over saying good bye to it all. I have decided to buy myself a pandora bracelet for my birthday and i think I will "memoralize' the baby stuff with a baby bead for hte bracelet. You compartmentalize all the memories in a silver bead :)! If you are not familiar with the beads go check them out! Very neat and cool.
Other news....daniel is getting his back molars....can I empathasize the fun that is! And he said another word today..Nighty night. He was so proud of himself until he realized what nighty night meant as I carried him to his crib to go to bed for a nap. Poor kid.
Well, here is hoping that I can get my behind in gear to do this blog thing more than once every three months! Here is a picture of our amazing soccer player...Undefeated!
2 comments:
Love you, Mom
You are such a good Mom!
I love those Pandora bracelets too, that's a nice treat for yourself.... now if I could just talk you into buying yourself a Coach purse....
Post a Comment