
So I have been beatign myself up about the fact that I only have two posts on this and I finally told my friend Jana that I had a blog and since I don't want to appear to be a total scmuck, I am posting. But the only news that I have the energy to share is that my dad is in the hospital. He has had a stroke. I don't think I have ever felt more like a grownup. Ever since my dad has gotten sick, I have really had to grow up. Sounds strange I know....I am married with three kids, a house, totally major responsibities. But Icould always turn to mom and dad if there were problems. Now I can't. Makes me also realize that I want to always be as healthy as I can be. Being sick like my dad is just sucks. He is so weak and so fragile. He weighs less than I do.
So this news that I got tonight, just takes my breath away and makes me feel like I am walking around in circles, going nowhere. So....here's hoping I will post more. I am sending good wishes to you mom and dad! Just to lighten my mood, i am once again going to try and post another picture. Lets see if it works!this is a picture of Daniel this winter. i jsut quickly chose one to see if it worked.
NIGHTY NIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment