Oh, Alex. My heart hurts for you and your family. And especially those babies. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Please feel free to write and vent any time, ok??? Love ya!
I know your heat is broken right now. I will pray that you will all be at peace and focus on the full life your dad led and how you and your beautiful boys are a part of that Turner legacy. God Bless.
2 comments:
Oh, Alex. My heart hurts for you and your family. And especially those babies. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Please feel free to write and vent any time, ok??? Love ya!
I know your heat is broken right now. I will pray that you will all be at peace and focus on the full life your dad led and how you and your beautiful boys are a part of that Turner legacy. God Bless.
Post a Comment