Sunday, October 5, 2008

Back up and running

Well, I am think I have broken through the mental mud of getting back up on this blog and writing. Every since my dad died, I just don't want to do it, but I am pushing forward and trying to do it. you know becasue I have so many people reading my blog!!!! Anyway, I am here and am doing okay. Kids are taken care of and the laundry is mostly getting done. My mind is still sitting in mud, but eventually I will crawl out of it. I hope. So, what does the death of a parent do to your brain. Well, for me it has put the whole clique of living life to the fullest, in a crystal clear picture frame that now makes more sense and is so real! I have created a "Bucket Binder" and am writing down all those experiences I want to have. I want own a fabulous paid of high heels. No not from Macy's even Lord and Taylor.. We are talking Jimmy Choo or Christian Laborwhateverhisorhernameis. i want to see Aushwitz. I want to sleep in a castle. In the good part, not the dungeon. So, all my great blog readers....What would be on your bucket list? Please do share!
Nighty night.

No comments: