
So this is one of those days where I had great intentions. To get my butt out the door and go for a fabulous hike with the kiddies. Well, here it is 9:48 and I am still sitting here not heading out the door. If I was going to have left, well i should have done it...well about 45 minutes ago. But Sam NEEDED to watch Scooby Doo and the bambino woke up late and really did need to eat his breakfast. Since it takes Sam at least 45 minutes to eat his lunch we would have to be back in this house by 11:00 and well....this plan did not work. I hate that!
So, I am trying to get myself organized and get life to a point where I don't have to work so hard at it. I got this great notepad at Target called the Nothingelse pad and it lists a space for phone calls/emails/work to get done. It is really a good way to look at a day and prioritze. I also keep a list on my bulletin board for each activity that we are involved in where I can keep lists of things that I have to do for each one of those acitivites, such as for Cub Scouts "plan hike to Hawk mountain". And then each night, I sit down with my Nothingelse pad and pick one thing from each list and work on it. Seems to help me not be so scattered and frantic. Okay this post is official boring! But it is a post! I think I will post next time about Stephen getting in trouble for saying the "F" bomb at school! Maybe that will keep people coming back! It is a good one! Alright, I am going to end with a picture because that will liven this whole post up! here we go! This is a picture of the boys in Boston from my cousin's wedding on fourth of July.
No comments:
Post a Comment