Okay, so I just discovered a new musical artist and I love her ! So, I was cruising along the blogs that i rea daily and on one of the them I noticed the name of one of the ladies that I really like in scrapbooking. I don't know if I should post her name, but she had a blog. So all excited, I ran over to her blog and as her blog comes up, the cutest song starts playing on her blog. It totally made her blog! I love this ladies style anyway,b ut the song just took me over the edge! So, I found out the name of the artist and downloaded a ton of her songs. So, I bet you are now sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for the name of the artist, right?!?!? Okay it is a bit strange, but so fits the music. Lenka. Okay, so strange, but love the music!
I just love finding a new something that moves me and that I can totally identify with. The first song I heard was "Don't let me fall"..
Speaking of falling in love, I also have fallen in love with digtal scrapbooking. i still paper scrapbook, but there are so many possibilities with digital and it is so much faster once you get a hang of it. Someday soon, I will post one of my layouts on here.
Anyway, I have to go eat breakfast and get Sammy to Speech therapy! Go listen to some Lenka!
No comments:
Post a Comment