Saturday, September 12, 2009
Glen lied to me
I feel so betrayed! Glen at Best Buy lied to me. Sort of. Yes, my computer contained a mutant Godzilla sized dust bunny inside of it, but that was not my only problem. Oh no.....We bounced back and forth from broken fan motor to fried mother board until we reached the real reason for all my computer mayhem. A cable that had to be reattached. What?!?!? Yeah... that is what I said too. But that just goes to show you that buying the warranty package does save you money....didn't have to pay a dime to get it fixed. Yes sir! But it took BELOVED away from me for three lonely weeks and that is my reason for being gone so long. Oh, the stories to tell. But not till later because I must take a bath and right now I am just happy to be looking at a computer screen that looks back at me. I shall return tomorrow with a story or two. Good night....sleep tight.....don't let the Godzilla sized dust bunnies bite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment