Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Moment to remember...Blowing Hard
We have been lucky the past couple of years to be blessed with a lady that comes into our home to cut the guys hair. No waiting in barber shops with bribes lollipops and handwringing by tired parents. Nope...we make an appointment, she shows up and the guys get their coifs. Sweet! However, we still have to pull out the lollipops sometimes. And tonight my middle son was really laying on the complaints heavy. Lots of whining and "I don't wanna" was the catch phrase of his night. But when he was done, he runs into the bathroom to put his own spin on his hairstyle and comes out to ask, "how do I look?" Of which, I replied by saying,"Well you look fabulous, especially after all that Huffing and Puffing!". He then looks me dead in the eye totally serious and says..." Yeah, I was blowing pretty hard."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment