Monday, March 23, 2009

I am trying to come back

Yeah okay...I have been gone for a LONG time. Lots of reasons...no excuses. One large reason was that someone had contacted me over Facebook, that I would rather not have and I was worried that that person might jump on over here. i have decided to just not worry about it. Plus I have missed being here.....So I am back. I may decide to change my blog later,but we will see. Life is good....very busy and chaotic at times, but good. I have just finished with girl scout cookies and am moving onto Mother's Market...think big indoor yard sale with tons of kids and baby stuff. I can't believe Easter is almost here! Okay....I have a big day filled with errands and stuff to finish, so I am off! Glad to be back!

2 comments:

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Yeah! I was wondering where you'd been. :) BTW, I did mail a book to your friend but unfortunately I haven't been able to get anyone else to participate ... maybe I'll just mail you as book as well!

Cindy said...

Yay! Glad to see you back! Looking forward to keeping tabs on your comings and goings...