So on Wednesday night, I was transported back to being 16. Steve bought me two tickets to go and see New Kids on the Block. I took my friend Kristen and we had the best time! We ate great south Philly food and then got to go and scream our heads of like teenage girls at hot guys! It was so good! Totally took me back. They sang all their old songs and it was so good seeing them back up on a stage and singing. Gotta love nostalic things! And I have to say that the guys are hotter as they got older! Love NKOTB!
Me and Kristen
The guys on stage!
The guys had this piano on a rotating stage that was very cool. But that dumb chicks hand kept getting in the way!



3 comments:
I'm soo jealous!!! I totally would have gone to an NKOTB concert if I were in the US!!! My sister (who lives in Colorado) and I talked about the possibility of one of us traveling to the other one, so that we could go to a concert TOGETHER. Because it just wouldn't be the same if you couldn't scream your head off with someone else! :) Glad to hear that you and your friend had a good time. And I agree - I think they've gotten hotter as they have gotten older!
Cindy,
Next time you can come with me!
Do you have a blog?
Yup, got myself a little blog that I never seem to update as often as I would like! http:gorditz.wordpress.com
As for the next NKOTB concert - that will have to depend on whether I'm living in the US or not! If I am - you're on! :)
Post a Comment