First of all, Stephen participated in his Cub Scout Pack's food drive. He and I walked up and down several streets in our neighborhood and hung bags on doors. We then went back several days later and picked up the filled bags. It was a bit of a job, but paid off with a nice haul of food for the local food bank. And it also opened up a nice discussion between Stephen and I about helping others and also how parents provide for their children. Check out the haul!
And then Sammy made a major step academically and completed a connect the dots puzzle of over 25 numbers! Big step for a kid who was having trouble counting to 10!
And now on to Daniel. Well, Daniel is a bit of a mischievous kid and so on that front.....he learned how to be a bit more mischevious. I will let the picture do the talking.
Way to go boys! We are so proud of all you do!



No comments:
Post a Comment