Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What I am reading...or not reading.

Books have not been on my radar lately. Sad , but true. I have a couple that I am trying to get into and failing miserably at. Frankenstein for starters. I am reading it for a book club. I feel like I am in sophomore English and being made to answer a question like "Compare the character of the monster in Frankenstein to a modern day monster and give three examples of how this applies to today's world" or some crap like that. Needless to say, I have been running away from it for several weeks now. So, I can not give a review on it yet. And I have at least THREE books sitting behind it in line to be read. How I hate being stuck on a book and not liking it. But as we all know....I have to finish it. Because that is me. I HATE not finishing a book. Guess that is my cue...to go and wallow in Frankenstein.

1 comment:

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

I read Frank last month and didn't enjoy it either ... just push through it and it will all be over soon!

Did you ever read THE LAST QUEEN? I can't remember if you did or not ...