Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Out of the mouth of Sam

Over the past couple of days, Sam has come up with a couple of winners that have made me smile or like last night, made me laugh out loud.
Here we go...

A conversation in the car. Out of the blue, Sam says to me, "Mom, Elephants eat peanuts." Since he is allergic to peanuts, I am always trying to reinforce the idea that he can't eat nuts, so I reply," Well, you can't eat nuts because they make you sick". To which Sam them replied, " Well, yeah, because I am not an elephant!"

Last night was our weekly family meeting and we were giving out allowances. Sam ran to get his wallet, handed it to Steve and being VERY serious said, "Okay, now give me my million dollars". Okay Donald Trump!

Yesterday it was a bit rainy here (YEAH!) and I had to go into Stephen's school to drop off some fliers. It was not raining, but the air was "all rainy like". Sam turns to me and says, "Mama it smells like clouds." One of my favorite smells! Ah a fellow rain lover!

No comments: