Friday, July 31, 2009

Meet Mr. Foot

In our home we pride ourselves on being kind and welcoming. We like meeting new people and developing new friendships. So, it was not surprise when a new friend presented themselves last week. "He" is small, doesn't eat much, has proper manners, and likes to greet you by shaking your foot. Odd yes, but at least his mama taught him to greet people with respect. Let me introduce you to Mr. Foot.
Our first introduction went something like this.
Sam: ( who had jumped on my back as I was trying to recoup from our shore vacation)
"Mama, say hi to Mr. Foot"
Me: (groggy and not in the mood)"Hi Mister Foot"
Sam: "No, mama, shake foot"
Me:"No thanks"
Sam: (pulling the blanket off of me) "Yes, shake foot with Mr. foot and say hi"

Then I started to laugh as the bottom of my right foot is being pushed against the bottom of Sam's foot.

Mr. Foot has made a couple of small appearances this week. However, he had to go away. I asked Sam yesterday where Mr. Foot was and he looked on the bottom of his left foot and then his right and then said while shrugging his shoulders, "No Mr. Foot, He is gone."

Hope to see you soon! You are welcome in this home anytime

__________________________

Update on the sookie addiction. The powers at Blockbuster must have heard my pleas because guess what arrived in our mailbox today? Season 1! On my! I wonder if Steve would know if I watched it this afternoon before he got home? HMMMMM?!?!?

No comments: