I have seen the following done on several blogs and I thought, "Why not". So with out further adieu.....Ten Things I am SO into right now.....otherwise known as what I can't live without right now.
1. Watching TRUE BLOOD
2. Avocados- can you od on them?
3. Raspberry granola with yogurt
4. Having a farm on Facebook---I have two, one in Farmtown and one in Farmville
5. Playing Christmas Crunch on Facebook
6. PaperbackSwap.com--I have used up all my credits and I still keep going back to add books to my reminder list
7. Air conditioning
8. Blogging and blogs
9. These paper disposable straws found here-http://www.kikkerlandshop.com/cu13-a.html
10. Anything from Burt's Bees
Not bad....no addictions that are illegal or cost way too much money!
1 comment:
uh oh, did I get you into Paperbackswap too? First I've enabled you with Google Reader and now this?! I'm going to be in big trouble ... ;)
Post a Comment