AHHH, my sweet, sweet computer! We are finally reunited! It has been been too long! I am so sorry that we have not connected until now! You decided to shut yourself down on me 4 days ago and then never woke up again. How could you? You were suppose to always be there for me! And then you just shut down?!?!?
I finally decided to take you to the docs at Geek Squad and was going to have them fix you. A new fuse? A new mother board? Some new switches? Whatever you needed, you would have it!! I was imagining hundred of dollars in repairs, but it would be worth it to have you back in my life!
Imagine my horror when Glen behind the desk at Geek Squad told me that all diagnostics were clear! Well, there had to be something wrong with his diagnostic equipment....right?!?!? He kindly then told me that he thought that he knew what was wrong. He slowly unscrewed your side panel and said to me "Your computer is dirty...in fact...it is REALLY dirty."
Hundred of dollars? Nope. $16.47 for a can of air.
Hi, my name is Alex and I have NEVER cleaned out the inside of my computer.
Which caused you to overheat. All my fault. I am sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment