Not to repeat myself, but I also saw another blog do this idea and I thought, "Why Not".
I start with the phrase "This Weekend" or any other Day starting word or phrase such as "Today" or "Tomorrow".
Here we go...
This Weekend I bought a new bookcase to hold all my books instead of having the quite unattractive pile on my bedroom floor.
This Weekend I stood by the front door and watched the buckets of rain fall down on us.
This Weekend I watched my oldest fall in love with rocket launching...again.
This Weekend I FINALLY got to start watching TrueBlood. WARNING...addiction quickly forming!
This Weekend I dropped my Sammy off with his grandparents for a WHOLE Week. Oh MY!
This Weekend I drank hot chocolate. In 90 degree weather. What can I say? It was raining. You have to drink hot chocolate when it is raining! DUH!
This Weekend I got bangs and they are cute!
This Weekend I watched The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. Again.
Well, there you go. My weekend! Hope yours was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment