Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Moment to remember...its your fault mom

Sam has been rapidly "catching up" in his language skills and he stops me in my New Balance wearing tracks sometimes with what he says. He is really obsessed with assigning blame to those who deserve it and hands out "its your fault" comments on a regular basis. To be fair, he hands them out to himself with a very humble, "Its all my fault, mom" when he does something wrong. On the flip side, he seems to always catch me at points when I have dropped something or done something that merits the ol' "its your fault mom". Now this does do wonders for my job as a mom since he seems to be honest about his intentions. It's like having my own portable lie detector machine. Ask who did something and he points out the culprit with a "It's all their fault".

I see late night television commercials that open up with "Need truth to come back into your home? Want to stop interrogating those in your home whenever anything goes missing or is broken? Then let us help you. Buy SAM-E, the truth telling robot! For the low, low price of $500.00 a month for 12 months, you can bring back a sense of truth and calm into your home!"

Yeah..... I think I will jump right on that idea!

No comments: