Thursday, May 6, 2010

And another Dare......

In finishing the first dare, I was becoming a bit nostalgic for the whole dare thing and decided that I would like to create some dares for myself. And then along came the dare that I blogged about yesterday. But I was still stuck on the idea of a couple of the dares that I had already thought up on my own.

So, today I start my own dare concerning books.

I am cleaning house people! I have a bookcase with about 150 books on it that I have not read yet. And it is bursting at the seams! If I cleared just 10% of that bookcase I would have some room for .....more books. Quite a genius thought there, huh!

Here are the details on this one.

15 books

9 months (May 7th-February7th)

The fun part....you guys will decide what books I will read! I will post four books from the bookcase on the poll on the righthand side of my blog. You guys vote and I will have to read the book that gets the most votes.

PLEASE VOTE...otherwise I look like a numnum......

And the best part?!?! Fun and prizes people! If I don't cherish the book, I will give it away to one lucky blog reader! Since I have...like 5 readers, your odds are pretty good!

Go on...vote...I dare you!

No comments: