Wow...took a bit of a break there, didn't I. On a personal note, I got into a bad car accident several weeks ago and this past week has been dealing with a lot of the aftermath with that. Things are moving along, but it has sucked up a lot of my time.
Anyway...onwards and upwards!
The Dare update:
I got my Prize for finishing the first dare! Check out my loot!
Some very lovely notecards, a cute flower pen, a book of daily inspirations on love, a pad of pretty floral paper to write down all that clogs my brain, twizzlers (don't look too close...the bag is already empty) and three books that I am VERY excited to read: Venetia Kelly's Travelling Show by Frank Delaney, Shanghai Girls by Lisa See and Between Friends by Kristy Kiernan.
SO COOL! Thank you Heather!
********************************************************
Cleaning off the Bookcase Dare:
The people have spoken! For my next book I shall be reading (drum roll , please)
The People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
I am looking forward to reading this, since what I am reading now is a bit....well, let's just say that it takes me back to 2nd grade math. Explanation arriving soon!
There is a new poll up, so go VOTE! It will be up for another week until Friday!
*******************************************************
A New Dare:
This dare is all about getting the pictures onto pages, scrapbook pages that is. I love scrapbooking and telling my family's story , but I need some motivation some times to stay consistent with it.
Terms: 1 page every week, posted on this blog on Thursdays
Length: One year (May 12, 2011)
Prize: Satisfaction in seeing 52 layouts done and maybe a little retail therapy for me......
That's all folks....


2 comments:
Soglad you liked all your goodies! And I love the idea of the scrapbook dare. :)
Great goodies. I'll be posting a pictures soon of Heather's goodies. Enjoyed reading all your thoughts about the dare and watching the vlog. I'll be following. :)
I just read People of the Book and it was an interesting read. Haven't gotten around to reviewing it yet. Look forward to hearing what you think.
Post a Comment