Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Moment to remember....Good job mommy!

Privacy does not exist in this house and that applies in particular to the bathrooms.  I am outnumbered 4 to 1 by the male gender and that plays out in the bathroom.  When it is "mommy's turn" to use the facilities, I close the door and count to 10.  By the time I reach 8 or 9, I am no longer the only one in the bathroom.

Yeah, I get it.  They love me and want to be around me at ALL times.

But the bathroom?!?!?

Well, at least it come with well deserved praise.

We are potty training the Animal and there is lots of praise and Spiderman stickers and happy yelling going on to encourage the progress of " going on the potty". Which has rubbed off on him.

Several days ago, I escaped to the loo and around 6, he comes in and notices that I am finishing.  With that I get a pat on the head and a "Good job mama, you have gone peepee on the potty!"

I am a little pissed.  I didn't get a Spiderman sticker.

No comments: