Wednesday, June 16, 2010

No TV DARE: Week 2

If at any time while reading this blog post, you begin to wonder if I am having a difficult time with this dare, you would be right.

 I love the idea of not watching TV and honestly, I can do without it during the day.  I don't miss it all.  But come around 9:31at night....happens to be the exact time as I am typing this...and I get a bit mean.  I would really like to sit in front of the TV and just veg.  I am getting some stuff done and feeling all productive and what not, but I could use a mindless brain veg fest right about...NOW!

Whose idea was this stupid dare anyway....oh yeah...... mine. 

Alright, off the moan fest.  So, have I been productive?  I suppose I could list all the writing projects and Excel spreadsheets I have created.  I could also talk a whole lot about the fact that I created a calender on Google and can now see what I will be accomplishing for the next thirty years.  And I suppose I could say that I recreated my lost brain (my clipboard). And have gotten into the homestretchwith my oldest son's baby book. But what I really would like to say (whimpering softly)....I wanna go watch Deadliest Catch........but no, I am going to go get some paperwork filed and organized that has been sitting in a basket since the dawn of time.....

No comments: