Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Some Summer Sookie Lovin' and a plea to all of you

For my birthday this year there was a theme that sprang up surrounding the gifts.  Sookie Stackhouse. I fell in love with the Sookie Stackhouse series last summer and for my birthday I recieved Season 1 and 2 of the True Blood show and the next in the book series, Dead in the Family.  Good stuff, I tell you!

For me, this series of books is somewhat addicting.  I kept promising myself that I would finish the next books that I had already started before I started Dead in the Family, but Sookie drew me in.  Within two days I was done.  And I was even being somewhat slow in order to draw it out for a while.  So, now I sit here depressed since I have finished Dead in the Family.  So, here is my plea to all of you readers.  I need a new fun, series of books to get into or I may cry.  Has there been a series of books for you that were fun, easy to read, and addicting?  Spill the beans folks.  And don't forget to leave a comment if you want to win People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks!

No comments: