Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dreary Day...Hurrah!

I am a bit of a freak about rain...I love it! Not that a blue sky day is great! But rain makes me happy. My husband regularly says when it rains..."looks like Mommy's kind of day!" Any way today is my kind of day. I would probably do well in Seattle or England!


Moment to remember (or maybe not want to remember): Daniel pulling the dresser over yesterday! Which lead to the dresser making its way to the basement last night!


Books I am reading now: Bel Canto-good, but not holding my attention and Middlesex-REALLY not holding my attention. But both of these books are for book clubs, so I need to get my butt in gear and read. I finished reading a Charlane Harris book from her vampire series and now that is all I want to read. Tough life I know...too many books, not enough time in the day! I truly feel sorry for those people who do not enjoy reading. I walk into a library and it is like a high! I have never used drugs, but I can imagine it must be like that. My heart races as I walk up and down the aisles looking for the books on my list. One of my favorite things to do is to just randomly look at titles and find one that looks interesting and just sit on the floor of the aisle and try and decide if it is something that I want to check out. LOVE IT! Okay, I have let enough of the inner geek out!


Happy picture! This picture make me smile...all my boys enjoying each other and their movie!

1 comment:

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

You know, by reading your blog I'm realizing that we are more alike than I thought. :) I LOVE rainy days - drizzles and storms both, gray days, overcast days, etc. There is something ... relaxing and peaceful about rain.

And I totally get you about the library thing - me too!