Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter






Easter was pretty calm around here. Sam had vomited the night before and so that put a kink in our morning egg hunt. But he was fine after he got it all out of him--once---and then he slept the whole night in the rocking chair. The next day consisted of finding baskets, church, egg hunt, grandma's and grandpa's egg hunt, a nice dinner and then the car ride home. Stephen stayed with grandma and grandpa. It was weird only having two kids. Eerily quieter. We got lots of phone calls from family and friends We capped off the night with the movie The Sound of Music. Always a classic. And guess what....The digital layout is here! It is perfect! I am so happy with how it came out. It appears that Daniel has decided to start skipping his nap and that greatly perplexes me as it was my only downtime...What to do? Well, I am now starting quiet hour/time. Starting today. I put the gate in front of his room. Read him some books in his bed and then walked away. If he wants to nap, he can. If not, then he can play, but at least I get some peace and time to gear up for later activities.



Moment I want to remember: Sam and Daniel on the tire swing and Sam impulsively reaching over and kissing Daniel and telling him, "I love you!".


So here is some Easter lovin', done picture style!




No comments: