Thursday, April 2, 2009

993

Wow. I am still riding the wave of 993 people walking thorugh the door at Mother's MArket this weekend. I am in a bit of shock that we fit that many people into that church. Granted not all at the same time, but close to it. Go us!
I am also, sadly, highly unmotivated. I think I have spent too much time doing things for others and now, I have no motivation to do the stuff I want to do. Go figure.
Memory for today: Sammy starts kindergarten this fall and we just found out that he will be going to all day long kindergarten. He will be in a developmental kindergarten and I think it is going to be a great thing for him! I ma just a bit sad. I have spent the past 5 years with him here at home and now I am going to miss him when he is at school, but it also means that Daniel and I can spend some alone time together. Hoepfully that will go a long way to curb the monster...or maybe not.
Book: Just finished the book All Together Dead by Charlene Harris. Tons of fun, easy to read and most importantly...it is a series...something else to get addicted to. Now I am working on Creative Family and Middlesex for book club. Enjoying both so far!
Ah off to sew some buttons on something!

No comments: