Yesterday, i got some sad news and it has followed me around since then. One of my dad's best friends died last week of lung cancer. His name was Jim Morris and he is woven into my childhood memories. He was a really tall man that was so kind and friendly. I think his passing also is haunting to me because I know how sad it is to lose a father and I just hurt for his kids. But I know my dad was waiting up there to welcome his buddy...good thoughts!
Well, I have not inserted a picture in here for quite some time, so lets have a happy one...or two!
This is SO my boys! Stephen the rule follower, Sam who rarely looks at a camera and then Daniel...the rebel!
And here is the STYE in the EYE! We had some sickness going around!


No comments:
Post a Comment