Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I am pissed!

Why you might ask?!?! I sweat my hinny on those machines, and I eat rabbit food, and I make myself say these mantras to keep going and does my body give it up for me?!?!?!! No, it says "you know what Alex.....I am NOT going to lose any weight today!" Not a single ounce for today! Same weight I was yesterday! However, since I try to be one of those annoying half glass full people, here is my silver lining. My goal is to lose 2 pounds a week and so far for the the past week and a half...I have lost 4! So I am ahead. But I am one of those people who like to be ahead of the game and I work so hard everyday that I would like to see a bit of progress also everyday. Well, I gotta go and eat some yogurt laced with flax seed and then hop onto that ever revolving torture device known as the TREADMILL! Heres to at least a quarter of a pound today! PLEASE!
By the way....Middlesex still sucks!
Don't forget how Daniel started the words "kisser" and "hugger" when looking for hugs and kisses!
Mantra for the Day: Don't want my gestational diabetes to rear its ugly head!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wonder why your "gestational" diabetes would rear its head?? Do you need to tell us something?