Thursday, April 9, 2009

This is huge!



At least for me. Today I ordered my first digital scrapbooking layout to be printed. I am so excited to if this whole process ends up with a good result.


Here are the pages that I sent for printing.....

and Ladies and Gentlemen, this is also a huge thing for me....adding one of my pages to my blog. Not because I don't like sharing, but because it was a 2009 goal for me. Mission Accomplished. I feel so techy.....I realize that in the realm of this age, this not a big or even minor accomplishement, but in my world.....IT ROCKS!
This page was all about how Sam loves cowboys and how he finally got to ride a horse this past summer. I love what scrapbooking does. It lets you experience life with a more appreciative view and then look back on that blessing any time you want!
LOVE THAT!

1 comment:

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

great job! I love digital scrapbooking too. :)