Monday, January 19, 2009

I am back!

Tonight is going to be a bullet night.
In other words, I don't have the energy to write a full paragraph so you get the next best thing...bullets.
  • This weekend was great. Finished one album and made major progress on three other albums. Great to hand out with friends and have a break.
  • I am a bit shocked by how Stephen is growing up. It seems a strange thing to be taken aback by, but he has become very interested in reading the comics out of the paper.
  • Today was Daniel's first real expedition into playing with snow. Bib overalls and all. he loved it!
  • Need to jump back on the exercising band wagon!
  • I learned today, thanks to my cousin's wife Heather, how to create an account Google Reader, which is the next best thing to hot chocolate! Love it!
  • Reading the strangest book right now called The Stranger. Strange because it has all kinds of acclaim for being an amazing book and I am not seeing that.

Off to bed. Well as soon as I fold the laundry, read some, take a shower, scrapbook a little, hang out with hubby. The list never ends!

No comments: