Okay here's the deal. I have sucked at posting for the past month. Strep throat, stomach virus, sinus infection, mom visiting, christmas....the reasons go on and on. All water under the bridge now. I have sat down and made some serious New Years Plans. And one of those is to blog everyday. Why? Because I want to and at the end of this year I want to publish my blog in a nifty little book. Cool huh? Not sure anyone even reads this little ditty of mine, but really matters at this point is that I want to be able to have something where I put my daily thoughts down and all the little important things that happen in our little world here. So, really this is just for me. and my guys!
Well, as far as today goes, I spent some time trying to get a special scrapbook kit, which proved fruitless. Oh well, I will get it if it is meant to be. We had dinner with Steve's family and ate some very good cabagge--whodathunkit!
So what are my New Year's plans? The typical: lose the weight, scrapbook more, spend more time with those i love, love life. BUT, I have created a game plan. Broken it all down into little steps. And I am going to write all about it here. So the first step is to acknowledge the weight issue. I am going for 130 and right now I am at*gasp* 182. So my first step is that I am going to exercise 5 times a week for at least 30 minutes each time. This is January's goal. Baby steps. I really don't want to fail! Hence the baby steps!
So here I go. Gotta go pick out which workout tape I am going to do.
1 comment:
I read this ditty of yours! :) Glad to see you back here and satisfying your readers... I hope that you do keep up the daily posts! Also, good luck with your New Years resolutions!!! I have faith in you :)
Post a Comment