Tuesday, January 6, 2009
World class mom today!
I knew that my day was going to be a bit off when I showed up at Sam's Speech Therapy appointment and 10 minutes into waiting for the Dana, his therapist, to show up I realize that his appointment was changed from 10:15 to 1:15. So, i made the most of it and ran some errands. We get home around 2:45 and I am trying to wrap my mind around what to do next and Stephen is already home and as I am talking to Stephen's friend AJ's mom, I notice there are little bit somethings all over the couch where Animal (aka Daniel) as been. I walk over and I realize that they are the wet absorbing pellets from his diaper. NICE!!!! His diaper is SO saturated that it has busted open and has now started leaking all over my furniture and living room. And due to the fact that it is wet stuff, it doesn't really come up with the vacuum. So we have to wait for it to dry. And then in removing his diaper, it is discovered that the kid has a raging case of diaper rash. So off to the bathtub for a soak in some Epsom salts. By the time Steve got home, I was pissed and pooped and ready to just runaway. So my sage piece of advice to all...don't forget o change your kids diaper!!!! Really wise aren't I!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment