Sunday, January 4, 2009

We are on a roll! Check!

Well, a four day roll anyway. So I am keeping up the enthusiasm to get stuff done and loving the feeling of getting stuff taken care of. Christmas tree down. Check. More scrapbook stuff organized. Check. A clean house (mostly). Check. Worked with Stephen on his Basketball skills. Check. Kept the tv off for a large portion of today. Check. I know the whole "Check" is a bit overdone, but there is a reason why I am including it in today update. I guess I must say check a lot when talking about getting stuff done because Sam has started saying it. He now lists stuff off that we are doing or that is going on and then he will say "Check!" For example, he will say as he si setting the table with Stephen, "Plates? Check!" "Cups? Check!" Oh I could just eat that kid he is so cute! So today was just a good ol' family day. Played games, cleaned a lot, ate all meals at home...we are going to start only eating out 1-2 times a month. It was a good day! Check!
And yes, I did work out!

No comments: