I follow a couple of blogs and one of the blogs that I follow is scrapbooker Ali Edwards. She has been doing this exercise for the past couple of years where she picks one word and uses it as her mantra or focus for that upcoming year. So I have been thinking over the past couple of days as to what word I would like to pick. And here it is January 2nd and I am a bit stuck between two words. DO and FINISH. Looking on my goals this year, I am realizing that I want to DO a lot of things and I want to FINISH a lot of things. I want to finish a number of projects in the house. I wnat to write. I wnat to improve and work on some of my personal relationships and I want to get my 182 pound hinny down to 130 pounds (that would be a DO people). So I am not sure if it is Kosher to have TWO words but I think in the long run it is going to have to come down to that. So here are my two words for this year....DO and FINISH. There....it is now official.
And did I work out last night? YES MAM! 30 minutes on Wii fit which was actually quite fun and a bit of a workout. So, I am now off to DO something...if I could just figure it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment