Yeah sleep is overratted for some, but not for this tired mama. He has smelled his freedom and he is now attempting at every turn to seek it out. I am speaking of the non stop daniel whose ability to climb out of his crib has turned our sleep world upside down. So, we took the rails off and have been sitting by his bedroom door to keep him in. Last night he was asleep by 10:15. Usually his bedtime is 7:30. you would think he would pass out during the day...think again. Yesterday-no nap. Today an hour and a half. yeah we need some more sleep in this house. SO if this is the place to ask the universe for something....I WANT A GOOD NIGHT OF SLEEP TONIGHT!.....PLEASE!
Hopefully if I don't get my wish tonight maybe the next night, because I am going on my annual scrapbooking weekend away with the girls tommorrow!!!!! Can you feel the excitiement?!?! So I am taking an offical and legal "blog break" for the next two/three days! I have high hopes for getting a ton done. And true to form the weather is not so nice, as always seem to hold true for this weekend. Tommorrow school is delayed for two hours. From the wind chill. Sorry, but I don't get it. Once the kids are in school what difference does it make and the getting to school is not hampered by anything like sleet or snow or elephants falling from the skies. Come on school district!
Well, off to pack! YIPEEE!
No comments:
Post a Comment