So, I have already fallen off the wagon on my blog everyday thing, but I am sure that with life it will happen every now and then. So, back up on that wagon we go. The reason why I slipped had to do with our youngest child who has reached a certain milestone in life...climbing out of his crib. two nights ago, we got home form our cub scout meeting and as the babysitter was getting ready to leave, from his room runs Daniel. We put him back in and luckily he stayed down, but then the next morning, he was out of his room when he woke up and during his nap, back out again too. Last night he didn't stay in and ended up sleeping with us which was an experience to behold since kids automatically decide that they need to sleep horizontally when they are in their parents beds. Today, we took the one side rail off his bed and added a portable side rail that is shorter, allows him to climb out, is safer, but keeps him from rolling out of his crib onto the floor. Took a while with his nap , but after 45 minutes or so, he stayed in bed and took a nice long nap. We shall see if he stays in for tonight! Wish us luck!
And yes....I worked out!
No comments:
Post a Comment