I am a great lover of books and always have had this dream of keeping a journal on the books I read. Well, here we have it. Along with all my other blog worthy news (ie diaper rash, how children escape from their cribs and my opinion of the Twilight movie) I am going to start reviewing and journaling about books I am reading on this lovely little blog here.
So, I have just finished this interesting book called Jemima J. Scenario: twenty something overweight woman who is being held back in life due to her weight. Has tragic crush on coworker Ben. Discovers internet, discovers gym, and discovers herself. Weighs 120 pounds. Travels to California to meet man of dreams-Brad. an is buff gym owner. Think she is living the life, but always feels like something is off. She discovers something is off--won't ruin it here for anyone who is reading. Ends up with......Brad or Ben?? You will have to read to find out. My thoughts on the book? A good beach book. Captivating in a chick book kind of way. Quick read. Bought it at a garage sale...glad I bought it that way and not full price. Off to read a book called The Stranger.
No comments:
Post a Comment