Monday, January 5, 2009

Not much

Brain is sort of on frozen right. Not much happened today. Literally stayed at home except for a trip to the gym...yes I worked out AGAIN! Since I have not hcanged anything else, I am sure that I am not losing any weight, but in my many attempts to lose weight, I have learned something about myself. I do much better when I break things up into steps, create habits and then add a new step. So right now I am just making sure that I work out five times a week for 1/2 an hour each time. Next month, i am moving on to lifting weights three time a week in addition to the exercising. I then start in with the food. Okay this post officially is boring and I am not bringing any thing to the table. Off to work on scrapbooking...i am going on my big scrapbboking weekend in less than two week and I need to organize!
Night.

No comments: