Okay, so I am a huge fan of the Twilight books, but I had not been to see the movie (until tonight). I have to say that I went into it a bit sceptical. I had read/heard lots of bad commentary on the movie and had seen lots of pictures of the characters which I did not like. But I have to say...I LOVED IT! It was done really well and the pictures of the characters that I didn't like before?
Completely different in person...Everyone, except
Carlisle, I thought was right on! So to all you nah
sayers....be gone with you!
2 comments:
Alex, I have to say that I'm totally impressed so far with your commitment to writing a post every day. You go, girl! Keep up the good work :)
Yeah! Another Twilight Addict! I decided not to read these, but I got sucked in despite my protests, then I got totally addicted. I even did a reading challenge that was set up for it. If you have read all the books, you should check out my reviews - I'm sure you'll get a kick out of them! :) Here's the link.
Post a Comment