We are a game family! Love, love , love games. We like finding new and different ones that you can't find at Wally World. So, tonight, we have discovered a new one...Qwirkle! Sort of a mix of dominoes and sudoku. My eight year old got it as a Christmas gift and loved it! Two thumbs up from the Dadio game critic!
Today also brought this mama a bit of frustration in the form of a two year old boy who REFUSED to get his picture taken at the portrait studio. We pleaded, begged, offered french fires and all he wanted to do was sit in my lap...no I was not dressed or prepped to have my picture taken. And the VERY hard working people taking the pictures even draped me in a black cloth, so he could sit on my lap. but , no. Daniel wanted his way, which was the highway. So, we have a picture of the three boys together ( Daniel would take a picture with his brothers)and one of Sam for his five year portrait, but none for the ANIMAL! It must be a two year old thing, because after we left the studio, I remembered that we don't have a two year old portrait of Sam either. Will try later.
On the goals front, I am almost done with one of my scrapbooks! Yeah! And yes, I worked out last night. I think I will pull out the Wii fit for tonight! Okay, off to accomplish something!
No comments:
Post a Comment